The management, administration and support of the Understanding Change approach to mental health and recovery is provided by Prometheum Institute, a registered corporation in the province of Ontario. Incorporation was made on January 6, 2004 under the corporate name of 2038626 Ontario Limited.
The business name, Prometheum Institute was registered with The Department of Colleges and Universities of Ontario and was given as a Master Licence in September 2011. Under this licence, Prometheum Institute is allowed to provide mental health education to clients in these formats:
- Counselling services in a private setting
- Self-directed learning material in the form of written and audiovisual formats
- Provision of the Understanding Change self management model using both web-based audiovisuals and hard copy DVD tutorials
- Research and publication of new material related to the above.
- Training and supervision of counsellors to provide support and guidance in the application of the Understanding Change approach to mental health and recovery.
Prometheum Institute uses and has been established with The Royal Bank of Canada since 2004 under the corporate account 2038626 Ontario Limited. The home branch is located at 500 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario. The branch number is 06752.
Prometheum Institute is registered with the Revenue Canada with an HST number requiring it to bill and submit HST payments attached to our billings. The HST number is: 864731302RT0002